D&D, Blood Bowl and other games, with a bit of maths.
I finally painted some Tyranids
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I finally got some time to do some painting (first time this year) and was able to get about half my Tyranid army covered in read and black. I was also able to finish off my Hive Tyrant and Zoanthropes.
Having escaped Pax Tharkas with some 800 refugees everyone headed south into the pass. Fortunately while the fighting was happening Marita and some of the other escaped slaves had loaded hand carts with food, blankets and other supplies. This would provide about four days worth of food for everyone. By the following morning the refugees had organised into five distinct groups based mostly on the locations the people had come from. The leaders of each consulted with Tanis and Caramon as to where to go next. These groups are - The townsfolk. People from Solace and other towns led by Brooke Stonemason. The Seekers. Those from the Lordcity of Haven led by Highseeker Locar. The Belivers. A small number that have converted to the old gods and are following Elistan. The Plainsfolk. The largest faction of all the tribesmen. Lead by Briar an elder from Que-Teh. The Free Folk. Travelling merchants and Sailors. Lets by Marcus Shatterston...
Shadowdark House Rules These are the seven house rules I have been using for Shadowdark games during 2025. I could see making changes to the death timer for the second campaign but I am really happy with how the other six performed. 1 Character Creation - Stats After rolling your six stats in order you may swap one pair of numbers. As normal if none of your stats are 14 or higher, you may roll a new set of six numbers. Rational: This is an old rule from our Basic D&D Game to allow players to play their preferred Class. Given Stats are random anyway it is not really changing much while giving Players more choice (always a good thing). 2 COMBAT INITIATIVE! Simultaneous Initiative. All Players announce what their Character is going to do and then roll any dice for their actions. All Monsters then perform their actions. At the end of the combat round any Character or Monster who has gone to 0 HP or less falls unconscious and is dying. Rational: Initiative tend...
For Season 7 of LBBL I had to start a new team having won the previous season. Given I had just purchased a painted 2nd Edition Skaven team this was a perfect opportunity to use them. I went into the season with the aim of getting the most completions as that was the only fridge magnet I had not yet won but ended up managing so much more... R1: vs Wyrdstoned Wizzardz score 2-0 Septic kicked the ball and the Wizzardz tried to push forward. Unfortunately they were not hurting anyone while Septic was happily knocking out Rats and pushing others into the crowd. Desperate to advance the Wizzardz gang fouled Roy Atiken and got sent off by the Ref. This left 6 Wizzardz tightly grouped and a loyal fan in the crowd jumped up and flung a fireball setting four of them a blaze. Septic helped put the flames out (with a few well placed punches). When the dust settled Jimmy ran off with the ball and passed it to Jimmy who passed it to Jimmy (the other o...
Comments
Post a Comment