Project: Casket of Souls


I am working on a Casket of Souls using Mantic Game's Undead models.

Concept
A Liche King Keeper is casting spells from the spell book held by the elf slave.  The casket is behind him with the body of a scarified victim whose life blood is powering the spell.  At the front the two casket guard are directing the newly raised skeletons into the battle.

I have mocked up my design on a movement tray and it seems to fit well on a 75-80mm square base.  So what do people think?  Do you think when painted up this will be a nice looking Casket of Souls?  You can see the official casket picture above. I have tried aa few different layouts; I think having the slave on the Keepers left (picture 3) is the best.









Liche King, dead elf & Wraiths from Mantic Games.
Elf Slave from Shadowforge miniatures.
Casket, something I purchased so many years ago I have no idea who made it!

Comments

Popular articles

Blood Bowl Inducement Review

Death Zone 2020 - A Review

Arcane Trickster